Cinnamon Stick Solution

Have any of you purchased those lovely smelling cinnamon sticks only to get the home and have no idea what to do with them?  Well, that is just what I did a couple of weeks ago.

I was in Walmart and I fell prey to the aisle of cinnamon smelling pine cones and sticks.  The pine cones you can easily throw in a nice bowl but what do you do with the cinnamon sticks. So after a week of staring at them laying on my table I decided I either had to do something creative or get rid of them.

Well my solution is extremely easy and not too creative but it did clean them up.

I took the cinnamon sticks and put a hair elastic around them. Make sure you keep the bottom flat so they stand.
 

Tie a raffia or ribbon bow around to hide the elastic and you are done.

Enjoy.

Comments

  1. I break them into two or three pieces and throw them in with my coffee grounds to give my coffee a hint of cinnamon. It is amazing how different it tastes to brew it in rather than to add it at the end. Give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice post.
    door handles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts